In this era of technology, having webinar software is a must for every individual to conduct online meetings and business to connect with their audience.
Choosing just any webinar software is not an issue, but the problem arises if you want to choose the best specifically according to your needs.
What is worse than planning a webinar for customers or colleagues only to realize that your platform isn’t up to the task? Participants falling out, poor sound quality, connectivity difficulties…
To address these problems, we are compiling this article with the Best Webinar Software in the market and explaining the pros and cons of each.
After going through this article you will be able to:
- Choose a webinar software according to the functions you need the most
- Know about the alternative options and their advantages and disadvantages
- Learn about the Webinar practices the professionals use
Without further ado let’s dive straight in!
List of 10 Webinar Software
Here is a shortlist of the Top 10 Best Webinar Software in the market currently.
Livestorm is a wonderful choice for people and organizations where you routinely conduct product demos and training events.
You can organize live product demos and consumer training sessions, or record and automate internal training.
It is a powerful webinar solution that includes all of the essential features you’d expect, like polling and Q&A during presentations, etc.
- Great for live presentations and education.
- Pre-configured enrollment pages are created.
- Individuals who have enrolled for your webinar receive email reminders.
- Changeable branding allows you to create presentations that are unique to your organization.
- Automation of videos and messages results in less work during presentations.
Pricing: Free version allows up to 10 live guests. 100 live participants for a paid premium subscription. Click here for Free Trial
You may make any recorded video into an on-demand webinar by uploading it here. People like live events, and they remain engaged up to four times longer in a webinar environment than they would in a video clip.
Room occupancy modeling, email reminders, real-time chatting simulation, and flash alerts are all handled by EverWebinar.
Because the solution is entirely automated, you may be in the webinar room handling conversation as your prepared webinar plays or just enjoy a lovely day in the garden while your items are shown online.
- Live, hybrid (recording video with chat session), and automated webinars are the three types of webinars available.
- Detailed statistics are available
- “Webinar school”, a detailed how-to handbook for designing the most successful comprehensive webinars, is included in the subscription.
Pricing: 14-day free trial, paid afterward. Click here for Free Trial
Zoom has gained a lot of popularity in recent years. Its biggest highlight is that it provides most of its features free of cost.
If the Webinar runs under 40 minutes and does not have more than 100 participants, there is no need to pay.
While Zoom is mostly used for educators, it may also be beneficial for corporate users and entrepreneurs.
- Many members can screen share simultaneously.
- It is a free program with desktop sharing capability
- Works across all platforms and devices
- The entire event is captured, consisting of questions submitted via chat and videos from all the speakers and attendees
Pricing: Free calling with 100 people for up to 40 minutes. Paid options allow for an infinite number of attendees and meeting length.
4. Zoho Meeting
Zoho Meeting is a virtual meeting and presentation platform that also supports webinars.
It is easy to use for individuals and small and large-scale businesses.
Zoho meeting is ideal for basic remote assistance, team collaboration, application-based demos, and webinars.
It lets you keep control of visits, bookings, and participation so that you may enhance and optimize your approach.
- It works right in your browser without requiring any downloads, allowing guests to join the session with just one click.
- Window sharing, moderator controls (for hosting secure meetings), and live chat are all excellent video conferencing capabilities.
- Q&A, polling, broadcast messaging, making attendees presenters.
Pricing: Free edition includes unlimited webinars (capped at 10 attendees) with limited functions
Paid subscription offers up to 100 attendees and more features.
If you’re wanting to offer a product or service through a webinar, WebinarJam is one of the most user-friendly options available.
This is because you may have popup calls to action throughout the webinar so your audience can purchase with ease. It is ideal for marketing a product or offer.
It also features a sophisticated statistics dashboard and the option to share a video or whiteboard annotation mid-webinar.
- Private messages and advanced chat with moderators
- Up to six co-presenters can be displayed on a single screen, and the attendee can be momentarily transformed into a presenter.
- Can be Live broadcasted to YouTube or Facebook.
- Mid-webinar option to have a pop-up window.
Pricing: Starting package gives you hosting ability for up to 500 people, up to three presenters, and get 24/7 support. Click here for Free Trial
This all-in-one solution includes not only a webinar platform, but also a variety of marketing tools like autoresponders, personalized emails, and a list segmentation function, among other things.
GetResponce allows you to have an email list as well as webinar software all in one place.
The email functionalities can be used to check fresh emails and send automated thank-you letters to registrants.
Also, you can send your guests a link to an online recording or a downloadable MP4 file.
- Handles the majority of the preparation for you with auto-generated registration pages and program reminders.
- YouTube integration is available.
- Embedded whiteboard for notes and drawings feature
- CRM capability for large-scale customer management
- RSS / blog-to-email ability
Pricing: 30 days free trial, paid plans for 100+ participants
GoToWebinar is trusted by large companies since it is a competent and well-established service. It’s said to be one of the oldest tools in the book, and it looks to be so.
Participants can complete a survey, make personalized email invitations, confirmations, and reminders using predefined templates, and track webinar statistics in real time.
In addition, you will receive useful information like lead management and reports.
It has a mobile application that can be used to administer webinars and participate in online events.
- There could be up to 5,000 people in the room (in the Enterprise plan)
- Function for sharing videos
- Video and audio quality that can be relied upon
- Divide your participants into separate rooms.
Pricing: A seven-day trial is available for free. You need to pay for webinars with up to 100 participants
This tool is ideal for novices and people who are turned off by clumsy interfaces and a plethora of options. Professional marketers would also appreciate its comprehensive automation features.
You will enjoy utilizing their pop-up offers and CTA capabilities if you are attempting to sell products and services through a webinar.
Another advantage is that it provides both live and automated on-demand webinars.
- 100% browser-based— works with all browsers and devices
- Emails can be sent automatically to remind guests about the webinar.
- One can send members a link to the recording of the webinar.
- You can include your logo to make it more consistent with your brand.
Pricing: 14 Day Free Trial, many paid options for 50+ person attendance rooms.
For corporate clients, large enterprises, and educational institutions, Livestream is a meaningful platform.
While all other types of users can utilize it, it is particularly intended for individuals who have previously established a relationship with their audience.
You do not need to consider the maximum number of guests permitted in this case.
Hence you can invite as many people as you like and still get outstanding audio and video quality.
Screen sharing, notes on the screens while being able to share, and personal and group conversations, are also included.
- All activities are captured and stored in the cloud automatically.
- You have limitless storage, so you can store all of your events for later.
- Living streaming to Facebook Live or YouTube
- Pay-Per-View feature
Pricing: 30-day free trial, paid afterward.
WebinarNinja is a fully-featured webinar software solution that is trusted by many. It includes all of the tools you’ll need to host any sort of webinar, whether you’re a seasoned veteran or a complete novice.
You can host live webinars with a high level of interaction for attendees, and then record and automate your webinars so that fresh registrants may watch them later.
It is possible to set up recurring meetings using the same link, which is extremely convenient for event attendees.
- It allows you to create multi-session courses where participants just need to register once for the entire series.
- WebinarNinja is a cloud-based service, participants may participate using any browser without having to install any application.
Pricing: 3 plans – Pro, Plus, and Power. No free trials.
What is Webinar Software?
Webinar software is software that is used for hosting one-to-many events online, such as seminars, presentations, and meetings.
A webinar application can be downloaded and run on a computer, or it can be broadcasted straight from a browser.
It is especially useful for video broadcasting live events. Such software is used to broadcast webinars to big groups of people.
A dashboard is included with some online webinar software.
You may use the dashboard to create new webinars, update registration pages, and make automated mailings.
The important features of webinar software are its interactive components and the capacity for you to offer, receive, and debate information in real time.
Participants can exchange audio, documents, and apps with other webinar attendees using such webinar software.
Types of Webinar Software
Webinar software is divided into two categories, software that runs in a browser and software that has to be downloaded
Browser-Based Webinar Software: Webinar software that runs entirely within a browser eliminates the need to download any other software. This type of software may be accessed from anywhere with an internet connection.
Browser-based software is more accessible than downloaded software, resulting in greater attendance rates.
Downloadable Webinar Software: Users must install the webinar software on their computers after downloading it from the internet.
The extra procedures necessary to download and install software may deter participants, resulting in decreased attendance rates.
Software upgrades are frequently performed manually. This makes managing and scaling downloaded software for increasing team sizes challenging.
Additionally, there is web conferencing software specifically aimed at mainly virtual meet-ups. This type of software is typically used by individuals and businesses for the purpose of online meetings. But still, they can easily be used to conduct webinars by people who are not expecting many participants.
Difference Between Web Conferencing Software and Webinar Software
- Web conferencing is most commonly used for meetings, online presentations, or casual virtual meetups.
- Participants are generally limited in number. They are used mostly by colleagues, teams, or friends who know each other beforehand.
- They include collaborative tools such as desktop sharing, file sharing, presentation control, media sharing, presentation control, and much more.
- These generally have both, a downloadable software version as well as a web-based version.
- Webinar Software is mostly used for marketing, online training sessions, workshops, and education.
- Invitations, promotions, registrations, potential fee collecting, and email reminder delivery are all key components of a webinar program.
- Unlike web conferencing participants do not know each other beforehand because attendance is open to the public.
- They either have a web-based software version or a downloadable software version.
Features to Look for While Choosing the Webinar Software
Selecting the proper webinar software to meet your unique requirements is crucial.
Consider both the “nice to have” and the “must-have” characteristics when selecting a platform.
The following are some of the more popular and helpful webinar software features:
- Multiple presenters
- Sharing of video files
- Attendees can participate in a live chat session.
- Share your computer screen
- Options for pre-recording video and voice
- Viewers who want to listen in on a live conference can do so.
- Attendees and speakers can use chat filters
- Attendees and speakers can use chat filters
- Other kinds of services for attendees such as live Q&A tools, surveys, and feedback forms.
- To save a lecture or to stream it live, you may use live capture.
- Invitations and scheduling on the calendar
Integration with other business programs, such as CRM systems and email marketing tools, may be available through business webinar platforms.
Suggested Read: How To Start A Profitable Webinar Business
How to Select the Best Webinar Software
There are several things you need to understand when choosing which Webinar Software option suits your requirements the most.
Before you begin looking for particular webinar solutions, consider the following twelve questions:
a) Who is your target market?
If you’re targeting an older audience, choose a webinar platform that doesn’t require you to install any add-ons or plug-ins. If you’re targeting a younger demographic, look for a platform that is mobile apps and links to social media.
b) How many people will be in attendance?
Do you require 500 or 50 persons to be accommodated? Do you believe the majority of people will prefer to listen live or view the recorded version later? Before you invest in a webinar platform, get a sense of the size of your audience.
c) What is your financial plan?
The majority of webinar services cost quite a lot a month. The fee may also be determined by the number of people who are permitted to listen live. Start modestly if you’re not sure what number to use; you may always raise it later.
d) Do you intend to invite any special guests?
Will you be the only one that speaks at your webinars, or will there be other people? Will there be more than two presenters on a single webinar?
Make sure your webinar software includes an admin dashboard that allows you to designate various presenters if you want to have numerous people.
e) Will the webinar need to be recorded?
In most cases only about one-third of registrants attend the live webinars. Most individuals sign up just to obtain the tape and view it later at their leisure.
f) How involved do you want the audience to be?
Attendees can speak or chat on some webinar platforms. Alternatively, you might want to include a poll or survey during the live webcast.
g) What types of integrations are you looking for?
The majority of webinar solutions allow you to handle invites, registrations, and reports directly within the tool.
However, you may wish to use your email marketing system to send emails or sync attendance lists with your CRM solution.
Here are some additional quick questions of which the answers will help you choose the Best Webinar Software.
- Do you want users to install anything or may the user join via a browser?
- Is there a requirement to register or can the user just go to the webinar?
- Are you required to share your desktop or documents?
- Does the number of participants have a limit?
- How will you keep track of the people that enroll for the webinar?
Taking into account these answers, now you can understand the benefits and drawbacks of each of the Best Webinar Software on our list. This knowledge will help when choosing the right webinar software for your needs.
What are the Benefits of a Webinar Software?
Webinars are a potent approach in every business, and their effectiveness goes beyond the ordinary eye.
Having a well developed Webinar Program strategy will help your business in several ways;
- It will help build your Brand Authority And Trust
- They help generate more leads
- Deliver valuable marketing and promotional information
- Be a Cost-Effective option
They offer great value to your brand, educate your audience, and are an integral part of your marketing and sales process.
How to Get the Most Benefits From Your Webinar Program?
One of the most successful ways for connecting with your audience, educating them, and delivering high-quality information is to host webinars.
We are guessing you want your webinars to reach as many people as possible with the most effective right?
To do so here is a guide you should follow to get the most out of your webinars;
Make a thorough Webinar preparation
If you don’t prepare correctly, your webinar will be disorganized and unfocused, which will leave a negative impression on many of your attendees.
Here are 5 points to follow.
- Choosing a topic to focus on and ensuring that it has been well studied
- Creating a structure to follow to effectively cover the whole topic
- Assuring that the speaker (or speakers) have practiced what they’ll say.
- Locating and securing a suitable venue for filming and streaming the webinar with minimal interruptions.
- Ensure that you have all of the necessary video, sound, and lighting equipment on the day of the webinar
Your Webinars Should Be Promoted
When you consider how much time and effort goes into planning a webinar and streaming/filming it, it will be a complete waste if no one attends.
This is particularly true if you’re hosting a live webinar.
Your webinar should be promoted in advance via your website, email list, and social media platforms.
Maintain the Focus of Your Webinars
Highlight the topic of your webinar while marketing it. You must follow your script exactly. It might irritate and frustrate your audience if the webinar material doesn’t match what you advertised.
Doing so, on the other hand, will only harm your reputation.
Make an effort to Connect with Your Audience.
The subject of your webinar and the charisma of your speaker (or speakers) will have the greatest influence on whether or not your audience remains interested.
There are additional techniques to keep viewers interested, such as employing live chat, whiteboard, and slideshow capabilities, which assist in connecting with your audience.
Create an Incentive for People to Register.
If you have a low registration count for a forthcoming live webinar, try giving a registration bonus. This may be anything as basic as a free eBook copy or access to a previous webinar recording.
After the Webinar, Follow up with Registrants.
You can’t afford to ignore a prospect who takes the effort to register for a webinar and watch it live-streamed. There are numerous options for following up.
You can send a follow-up email to the participants, also be sure to thank them for registering and attending the webinar.
You can also ask them about their opinion, if they have other questions, recommend similar content, and also send them a recording of a similar webinar.
Webinars are great for establishing brand authority, engaging your audience, and generating leads, so try to choose the best webinar software for your requirements.
And after understanding your requirements, you can choose any of the Top webinar software from our list and it will keep you in good stead.
Finally, if you are expecting a smaller gathering, you may use Skype for free for up to 25 people in a video chat or Google+ Hangouts for up to 10 people in a video conference.
We hope after going through this comprehensive guide about the Top Webinar Software you will have now cleared all your doubts.
We hope this article was as enjoyable for you to read as it was for us to make it.
About the Author: 99businessideas.com led by Rupak Chakrabarty is committed to helping beginners, entrepreneurs, and small business owners in starting, managing, and growing their business. Our aim is to educate the entrepreneur on the various stages of entrepreneurship.